Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Rough Day

Today is a rough day.  I have a terrible headache.  I`m not in a very good mood and I have been really short with the kids.  Particularly Ethan who does not stop talking.  I was sitting at the table with Hannah and Ethan working on some Language Arts and Ethan was complaining bitterly about his lot in life.  When I should have been patient and loving, my sweet Hannah stepped in.  I am thankful my camera was nearby because these 4 pictures fill my heart to overflowing.  I am so thankful for these two children of mine.  I love how much the love each other (yes they do fight, more then I would like too).  But they do love each other and I get to be apart of it.


You can`t see it but Hannah is rubbing his neck.

She was being super encouraging.


I apologized to Ethan a little bit later and he had no idea what I was talking about.  I am thankful he has a short memory too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...