Saturday, January 9, 2016

Random Musings from Salmon Arm

Most of my pictures from our week in Salmon Arm are pretty random.  Here are my favorite pictures from the week.  Some of my favorites are some that I didn't even take.

Me and Ellyana playing games.

I don't know what to say about this one except, doesn't everyone wear a deflated inner-tube and much too big crocks with their Christmas jammies.

Helping take the decorations off the tree,

Taking care of Elly like pro.

Grandma and Nathanael.  I love how the head phones squish his cheeks so it looks like he has the mumps.

Me and Andrew

Making pizza with Grandma.

Andrew looking at his menu while out on our date.  I was super sad that the Shuswap Pie Company was closed the entire time we were in Salmon Arm, but we still had a great date (alone).

Mommy and Elly.

Painting snow,

He has a bun in his lunch bag.  I think he must be off to work,  

Making biscuits nearly naked.

Grandma had a snowman kit.  Unfortunately the snow was not ideal for making snowmen.  Nathanael dressed up as a snowman.

My girls.

Hehehe The shear number of blankets, colors, and patterns in this picture make me laugh.

This is basically how Ethan spent the week.  
He played board game after board game with whomever would sit and play.


Some privacy please.

Grandpa, Grandma, and the grandkids.

Grandpa asleep with Ellyana.

1 comment:

Liesel Rios said...

Two things:
Your in-law's kitchen looks oddly like ours. Look again at the picture of Nathanael with the innertube on him. I had to do a double take.
I love the picture of Hannah and Elly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...