Sunday, March 9, 2014

Preschool Week 21

This will be brief since I'm not feeling well. In fact, I've lost my voice and I sound ridiculous. hehehehehe. So this will be more of a photo journey for the week of Feb 24th to Feb 28th.

Preschool Week 21

Bible: Daniel and the Lions Den from our Jesus Storybook bible. 
 I printed off a mini-book for them to make from here.







Reading: Hannah reading to Ethan.


(Sonlight P3/4)   
Language Arts and Handwriting:  Practicing the letter R.







Sorting the Uppercase and Lowercase letters.


 (HWT)

Math: 
Counting with lego to 20.  I found this here.



Bear Bingo.  
I called a number from 1-20 and the covered the number with a bear. 
 Not really bingo but they thought it was fun.

Cheerio Stacking races.  We placed small skewers stuck in play dough.


  They raced to stack o's until I gave the signal to stop.  Then they counted and compared to see who had more.


Art:  
They love the paint cut and glue crafts from Learn, Create, Love.

Painting their raccoon pieces.

I think they turned out pretty cute.

Science: They learned about the 5 senses.




They tried to figure out the difference between salt and sugar and couldn't without tasting them.

Then they tried to figure out frozen water and frozen lemon juice.  The water was easy they thought lemon juice was orange juice.


Just For Fun: Independent work boxes.  I'll explain these another time.
 But here are some pictures of Hannah and Ethan using them.





Last but not least.
Playing with Ben









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...