Monday, December 23, 2013

Daybook - December 23, 2013

Daybook - December 23, 2013



Outside My Window:
It is very green.  It’s also much warmer and I enjoyed the time that Hannah and Ethan happily played outside this afternoon.

I am Thankful for:  For the advent preparations that have gone so well this year because of the work I did last year.  I am thankful for the joy and the peace I have this season.

I am Thinking about: When this baby might make his appearance.  I waffle with wanting him born now so I will be more comfortable versus wanting to wait to the new year after the holidays have past.

In the Schoolroom:  Nothing is happening.  I am enjoying a much needed break.  I feel bad that Hannah keeps asking to do things.

From the Kitchen:  I finished making soup for Grandma for her Christmas present.  I made a bean and ham soup as well as a turkey barley and I wish there had been more leftover for Andrew and I to keep. :D

In the home:  Everyone is quiet.  The kids are both sleeping and Andrew is reading.


I am Creating:  Hannah’s birthday clip art for her invitations.  I know her birthday isn't for awhile but I was in the mood to create something.  I've made a fairy princess that I think she will like.



I am Reading:  A book given to me by a lovely friend that is being read far too fast.



I am listening to:  All Sons & Daughters - Brokenness Aside when I am in the car.  Andrew bought me the CD for the car and I just love it.

'Cause I am a sinner 
If it’s not one thing it’s another
Caught up in words 
Tangled in lies 
You are the Savior 
And you take brokenness aside
And make it beautiful 
Beautiful


I am struggling:  With having enough energy to get through the day or even the next hour, with having more headaches then I can count.

.

Praying:  That Andrew would sleep better then he has been and that the kids would not wake us up early.

Plans for the week:  Enjoying my family.  Looking forward to going to my Auntie Linda’s tomorrow and my moms on Wednesday.


A picture (or two):




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...