Friday, September 20, 2013

Dreams

I had the strangest dream last night that Andrew missed the baby being born because he was away on a retreat and didn't have cell service.  In the dream, this didn't seem to bother me in the least, what was more troubling was the nurse who kept trying to tell me my baby was a girl. Hahahaha.  I was pretty insistent that MY baby was in fact a boy, a very small baby baby boy.  Again, she tried to reason that my baby was not a small baby boy but a large baby girl. I remember saying to the nurse well how much did she she weigh.  The nurse said 7.5lbs, and I was think 7.5 isn't big a t all.  The dream continued and Andrew eventually showed with more formula then I could ever need.

Why do I bring up this random piece of trivia, because if I do in fact end up with a baby girl weighing in at 7.5lbs I want it documented here that I dreampy it ahead of time.  hehehehe.  We are having a boy according to the doctor but I guess you really never know until the baby is born. :D

Hannah

Ethan

I'm not worried though both Hannah and Ethan were cuter than I could handle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...