Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birthday Love

I had a wonderful day yesterday with Andrew, the kids, and my family celebrating my birthday.  It was a pretty low key kind of day.  My mom and dad took Hannah and Ethan for a sleepover the night before so I was able to have a wonderful uninterrupted sleep-in. Andrew and I joined my family for dinner at my Mom and Dad's house for dinner.  It was wonderful from start to finish.

Two of my favorite blessings!

My birthday cake made by mom, Hannah, and Ethan.


It's no secret that I love all things made by my kids but cards are among my favorite.  I get a kick out of the things they make.  Here are the birthday cards that they made.
Hannah-  It says "Snowflakes are Everywhere".  She dictated to Andrew who wrote it out for here.
Inside the card is filled with snowflake stickers.  Silly girl it's summer time.  Although I could do with a few snowflakes right now. Perhaps she's onto something.

Ethan- His card says"Your love never fails. It never gives up. It never runs out on me!"   This cracked me up because it is the lyrics of a song called "One Thing Remains".  Very sweet too. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...