Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Art By Hannah #3


I thought I would share one of Hannah's latest creations.  It makes me chuckle.  Typically Hannah draws people, flowers, hearts, butterflies and bumblebees.  Pretty standard girly things.  Well this week she ventured into a different genre; dinosaurs.  Violent and scary looking dinosaurs. hehehehe

The 2 taller dinosaurs are T.Rex and the smaller ones are Apatosaurus even though they do look like stegosaurus.  I love the attention to detail in the claws and teeth.

While I love the claws (and I do) one of my favorite parts was actually on the back.

I know it is difficult to see but she wrote a sentence.  "Mad Bi Hannah" (bottom left)- translated "Made By Hannah".
She explained that she was practicing as an explanation to why she wrote so parts of it so many times.

I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...