Friday, April 26, 2013

Photo's By Ethan

Ethan somehow snuck my camera into his room during rest time.  I noticed he was being extra quiet but just thought he was playing well.  Now I know why.  In the short time he had he took a boat load of pictures.  Have a look at some of his pictures:

He obviously got as far as closing the door before he started taking pictures.

This must be a profound image for him based on the number of "corner shots" he took.

Playing with the setting.  Seems he got a little further into his room.

This is a short from the floor under his bed.  Playing with perspective.

Lying on his back staring at the ceiling.  Has sort of a mystical artsy quality to it.  Or perhaps just blurry.

The shot of his bed he's back at his door and at the end of his photo's.

This is the one I took.  Too cute for words in my opinion.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...