Friday, May 18, 2012

May

I love the month of May, and not just because it contains my wedding anniversary (but it does add to it).  I love the weather, it has just the right amount of rain and sun so that I don't long for one or the other.  Everything looks so pretty outside and the days are long and full.  I was thinking to myself the other day that in the month of May I can say "Hannah's birthday was last month and Ethan's birthday will be next month".  Having a reflective moment, I thought I would have a look at some pictures of Hannah when Ethan was born.  Wow did I have a shock.  Here are some of the pictures I took just before and after Ethan was born.






This is the picture I took of Hannah right before we left for the Hospital.

Here is Hannah meeting Ethan.

In my mind, Hannah was such a big girl when Ethan was born.  In my mind she was no longer a baby.  When I look at the pictures I see my big girl.  But I was shocked when I watched a video I took of her after Ethan was born.



She looks so little in the video clip.  My sweet baby girl wasn't nearly as big as I imagined.  I showed some videos to Hannah this morning and she loves to comment about how different they look now.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...