Thursday, April 19, 2012

Button Practice

Hannah and I were cuddling during rest time and she decided she want to play with the two buttons on my shirt.  She could do it but it was a bit awkward for both of us.  I looked around the room to see what I come up with so she could continue buttoning.  I took my pillow and slipped one of Andrew T-shirts onto it and then took one of his button up shirts and put it on the pillow too.  At that point Hannah piped in and thought our pillow man needed pants.  I couldn't agree more. Then I propped our pillow daddy against the chair and Hannah happily buttoned away.  The pillow provided a good amount of resistance and keeps the shirt firm.




Stay tuned for a special treat I have planned for tomorrow.  I give you a little teaser; I interviewed Hannah.  But you have to check back tomorrow to see what the interview is all about.



3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love that pillow idea!

Kristina said...

Hannah now has a pillow mama, pillow Ethan, and a pillow Hannah. Pillow Daddy was lonely.

Lilac @learnersinbloom said...

I really liked the pillow idea, too. I tried letting my girls button one of my shirts last week, but they just couldn't do it - I thought it was because the buttons were too small, but maybe it will be easier with the pillow to help keep the shirt in place. Thanks for the great idea..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...