Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Love

I love Valentine's Day.  Andrew, I'm afraid is a little ba humbug about it.  I thinks its important to show those around you that you love that they are loved and treasured all the time, but I also love making it special on Valentines Day. Now that we have kids, I especially enjoy making it fun for Hannah and Ethan.

Last year, I made a heart banner and put in a simple activity in each heart.  Little things like read a book, sing a song about love, give everyone a hug.  I hung up again this year and in the busyness of the last week we are already behind.  Oh well, we are having fun with it anyway.

Our heart banner.  The hanging hearts on either side was the first activity.

A sideways close up of one of the hearts.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh good, you laminated them! Smart! You can re-use them for years to come.... until Hannah wants to make a new set. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...