Saturday, December 17, 2011

An example of true love.

Andrew and I are going on a date this afternoon.  I have been planning it for awhile and I am really  looking forward to it.  My mom is coming over to watch the kids and then we are going out for the afternoon.  This morning, when Andrew woke up he put on dressy clothes in preparation, as well as some of my favorite cologne.  He makes me smile.  Knowing that we still had a little while before we left I got ready but I left my pajamas on (dirty kid fingers).  I came down the stairs with my hair done, and earrings on and asked Andrew how I looked.  Don't squirm, I wasn't testing Andrew.  I know him well enough to know that this question does not make him anxious.  I knew he would tell me what he really thought.

He glanced up and gave my a sideways look, and comment that I looked nice but he should change because I had decided to go casual. hahahahaha  After making sure he knew I was wearing pajamas, his next comment was that if I had a headache and was more comfortable wearing my pajamas it was fine with him.  He added that he did like it when I dressed up but it didn't matter. hehehehehe I love Andrew.  He allows me to be me and it is a blessing from God to know that he loves me for who I am and not what I wear.

I did however, use a gift card to buy a new outfit and surprised him. :D


2 comments:

Charlotte said...

You are soooo blessed, and he is soooo blessed (making sure I got both your "soooo"s with matching number of "o"s. I am happy for you both!!!!

Liesel Rios said...

Where'd ya go and what'd ya do? Would love to see the new snappy outfit if you took pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...