Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mail Time

Hannah loves to go check the mail.  Inside the mail room is a recycling bin of all the things people don't want from their mailbox.  Junk Mail.  To Hannah and Ethan treasures to behold.  I made a mailbox for the kids to play with inside the house and they played with it until it needed to be replaced.  This week Hannah got a card in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa so I knew the time had arrived to make a new mailbox. 

Formula can covered in felt.

Mail Time

She couldn't believe the mail was just for her.  She stood like this for awhile.

Hannah read the card over and over.  Not sure what Ethan's scowl was about.

Tired sunshine.  It was early.

Hannah showing me her mail.

I am going to put some things in there every once in awhile and see how long it takes her to notice.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the BEST idea!! I have to do this!!! too cute!!

Kristina said...

It's a big hit over here. Easy too.

Charlotte said...

I can see how delightful it must have been for Hannah to get a letter!!! I love this idea, Kristina!

Unknown said...

That mailbox is awesome! :

Stopped by from the Link and Learn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...