Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big News!!!!

Hannah is sleeping in a BIG girl bed today.  We converted her crib to a toddler bed (Super Easy).  It started when Hannah brought home some new bedding after a sleepover at Gama Gama and Papa's house (Thank you Mom and Dad).  It is a really pretty pink twin bed set (okay mom I got the not so subtle hint).  It was obvious Hannah wanted to use it.  So we went with that excitement and converted her crib.  The blanket is too big but I folded in half and made it work.  Who knows maybe it will keep her from falling out.
This is Hannah in her new bed, silly girl would not crack a smile.
 In order to minimize the nightly disturbance that might occur should she fall out of bed, I took my HUGE pillow (that I brought home from Korea, it bulged out my suitcase, but that is another story all together) and put it in the "fall zone".
Ready for action.

We also child proofed the closet.

Tomorrow, I will install the doorknob thing so she can't get out during nap time.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

What lovely beddings. Gramma and Granddad obviously have good taste! And Hannah does look lovely lying in them.
Sweet dreams, little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...