Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cute-isms By Hannah part 2-In the Car

Hannah has been cracking us up in the car lately, so I thought I would share some of the funny things she has been saying to us:

Hannah: Daddy come here. (shouting from the back seat)
Andrew: Hannah I can't I'm driving, what do you want?
Hannah:  Daddy sit here. (pointing to the middle seat)
Andrew: Hannah I can't I'm driving.
Hannah: Mama you drive.



Me:  What are you doing? (Obvious alarm in my voice, as Andrew accelerates and changes lanes)
Andrew:  Trying to change lanes.
Me:  Do you need to go THAT fast.
Hannah:  Slow down daddy, slow down. (I'm killing myself in the front seat, as she repeats this over and over).
Me:  Do I tell you to slow down often.
Andrew: Yes! (Hannah still chanting).

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

This is killing me too!!! Hahahaha!!!

Andrew said...

hehe :)

Our daughter is funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...