Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday Showers

We enjoyed a rain shower and bridal shower on Sunday after church.  I was a little leery of taking both kids to the bridal luncheon because the timing of the shower was during their nap and that is just asking for disaster.  Andrew was working though, so my only other option was to miss the shower altogether.  I didn't want to miss it and I knew that both my mom and my sisters were going to be there.  The lovely bride is a very good friend of my sister.  Hannah will be the flower girl at what will be a beautiful wedding.  I love weddings.

I was amazed at how well both Ethan and Hannah did on so little sleep, since we were up earlier than usual.  I would even venture to say that I don't give either one enough credit sometimes.  But only sometimes.  They tend to melt quickly when tired. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the afternoon:

There were geese outside the hall.  Hannah loved the baby geese.

Hannah looking down at the geese.

Ethan and I relaxing.

The bride on the right, and to the left is my sister Amanda.

Hannah entertaining herself with playdough with my sister Teresa.

Ethan and grandma

Present time

I think this was Hannah's favorite part of the afternoon.  She got a whole cupcake  to eat.  She began eating it was a spoon, switched to a fork and would not use her hands.

Still eating the cupcake.

Hiding under the present table.

Entertaining themselves with a stray piece of ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...