Friday, April 8, 2011

Letter A activities

Hannah and I have been really enjoying are letter A and Apple activities over the last week.  Even though we are not quite done, I thought I would share some of the things that we have be doing.

Hannah practiced throwing her bean bag.

She  put together an apple puzzle many times.  This from Tot School Printables (here).
We did many of the activities here and Hannah really liked them.

We counted apples.

Hannah loved doing the apple cookie cutter play dough.

She also gets her face right in there.



Made an apple core craft, the seeds are made with her finger prints and black paint.
I got this idea from Homeschool Creations (here).


She also did some do-a-dot art.


We have a couple more things left to do then we will move on to the letter B.








1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love her concentration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...